Saturday 27 September 2008

Crash Training (6)

Well ... here we are having finished the penultimate day's crash training, which was:

8:10am - wobble board
11:40am - strength/conditioning exercises
1:10pm - ran almost 17 miles
6:55pm - stretching, ankle massage and wobble board

Today's run felt good (except at the start) and the overall time was about 5 minutes quicker than I would normally expect for a run of this length. The niggles described yesterday were quite bad for the first 15 to 20 minutes but they gradually disappeared and I had no more problems at all.

I still have the nervous twitch though ... but only when running.

Just about managing to keep my hydration in check but it seems that I've always got a drink by my side.

See you all tomorrow morning at the Horsforth 10k ... I'm not expecting a brilliant time though.

No comments: