Thursday 7 February 2008

Priorities

As supected, it looks very unlikely that UK Athletics are going to send a team to the 24 Hr World Challenge which will be held in Korea later this year.

In fact there is no mention of the event at all on the UK Athletics website. Not even in the list entitled 'Major International Fixtures', but there is mention of that very important (!!!) cross country race on 13 January ... 31 Cross della Vallagarina which took place in Rovereto (Italy).

Priorities, priorities ...

Talking of which ... I'm still a little apprehensive about next Monday's return to running. I only plan to run 5 mins/walk 5 mins for 40 minutes in total but I've not run a step since before Christmas. I know I'm doing everything I can recovery wise but I'm still unsure ...

No comments: