Tuesday 25 May 2010

short update

Just a quick post to mention that a few videos of the recent World 24 hour Championships can be found here.

There are also a few race reports that I enjoyed reading - Dan Rose, Scott Jurek and GB crew member Fiona Rennie.  Don't forget that my report can be read here.

There are also a couple of newspaper articles in the Bradford Telegraph & Argus and the Wharfedale & Airedale Observer.

Then there's this one from last month which I've just come across in the Yorkshire Evening Post.

Post Brive I began running again on Thursday 20 May with a five miler and since then I've been out on Saturday (6 miles), yesterday (7 miles) and plan to run again tomorrow (8 miles) and Friday (9 miles) and after that - well it depends on my left hamstring.  It seems to ache a bit at the moment, only when running though and it does improve slightly as the run progresses.

I expect to have a proper training schedule in place before the weekend though.  I feel I need to do well in Perth to put the recent bad run behind well and truly behind me.  It's a bit strange still though in some ways because only two years ago I would have been well pleased with 222 km.

No comments: