Monday 24 May 2010

full race report uploaded

Sorry it's taken a while but my race report from the World 24 hr Championships has now been written, edited and uploaded with photos.

It can be read here.

Over the course of the next few days one or two other pages/items on this site will need changing slightly.  So please, do come back.

My first run after that 24 hr race was the second Harrogate League race at Temple Newsam, Leeds.  It was a pleasant parkland circuit of five miles which I was please to complete in about 42 minutes without trying too hard at all.  Thanks to all those who commented on my recent race.  I truly am amazed at how many people read this blog and are interested in what I have to say about ultra running.

In the meantime my next race will be the third Harrogate League race on Thursday 3 June.  I know I'll see some of you there.

No comments: