Thursday 13 March 2008

Back To Normal ... And Looking Good

Thank you William for the comment on my previous post ... it's always nice to know there's nothing seriously wrong with me (don't tell my family though ...).

On Wednesday everything returned to normal regarding training (well, rehab following ankle injury).

This afternoon I've been out for 55 mins and need to seriously start looking at where I go next week as it looks increasingly likely that I'll need to change from rehab to training proper.

Lots to think about though: running, cycling, strength training, eccentric achilles stretches, general flexibility, achilles massage, use of ice before and after running/cycling, colostrum intake, diet ... and now compression clothing.

Glad to report that the weight is also down below 60kg for the first time this year, aiming for around 58kg.

No comments: