Tuesday 2 December 2008

Rehab proceeding well

Used new running shoes ... very good. I only had them on for 40 minutes but I was impressed by the comfort and cushioning. A fuller review will appear shortly.

Today's training went well. 5 mins run, 5 mins walk, repeated for 40 mins. Iced my knee for 15 mins before and after running. Overall I would rate it at 92.8% (1 being very bad and 100 being perfect). I expect to be running properly again before 20 December and training normally by 1 January.

Going to the pantomime this evening (oh yes I am ...). In Otley by the local amateur theatre group. I'm invited every year by the local scout leader to help look after the 6 to 8 year olds. I don't mind ... I quite enjoy it really.

And as we ask the older scouts to provide two water stations at the Otley 10 in June ...

No comments: