Friday 24 October 2008

More London Thoughts

Haven't written much on this site recently because I've developed a bad cold. I'm sure a race report will be forthcoming when I recover.

Meanwhile:

Carry home my broken bones and lay me down to rest
Twenty four hours of cries and moans I guess I've passed the test
I've returned back home with lots to say but I've just caught a cold
This ultra distance runner has made the team to prove he's not too old


England Athletics appear to have removed the Ultra Distance Running Commonwealth Championships selection criteria from their website. I've no idea why but I've emailed them to find out why. Surely they've not decided against sending a team.

Still awaiting official results and split times from London. I guess they'll be available next week but I do understand that post race there is a lot of work to do as every lap has been timed for every runner and all these times need checking for errors.

Just starting looking for my next ultra - probably next spring, possibly in Europe.

No comments: