Tuesday 10 November 2009

running again

Earlier this afternoon I went out for my first run since leaving hospital.  Only 40 minutes at a slow pace but it was good to be out in the fresh air and exercising again.

I now truly feel that I'm on my way back ... to some good performances next year.

Because of my recent illness I've had to change my list of upcoming races - a revised list of stuff I have planned at the moment is here.  Of course, this list is always subject to change.

I'm glad I had a supply of decent coffee to sustain me during my time off.  Recently I've been drinking Italian Roast by Starbucks which is excellent.   I do like the dark roasted stuff, I also seem to like Indonesian coffees and on the whole I like the excessively nutty and/or fruity coffees less.

No comments: