Thursday 22 January 2009

The importance of a good diet

Just found another very good post on Greg Crowther's blog. It's about diet - food - hunger - weight management - and the importance of all these.

A very good read which has made me think about my current food and drink intake which isn't as good as it should be. But it will get better over the next few weeks ... honest.

Greg seems to have an uncanny knack of posting very good stuff which is made better by it's relevance to the everyday trials and tribulations ultra distance runners such as you and me.

At the moment I'm finalising my racing plans for the year. Not ultra races but other stuff (5k to 10 miles) which last year I found to be very useful for speedwork. Hopefully the same will be true this year. More details in a few days.

No comments: