Monday 17 November 2008

Changes

Forty miles last week including back to back 10 milers. Not much, I know. This week I plan to run with the club (Otley AC) tomorrow night, run again on Wednesday and two 12 milers at the weekend.

With another run on Thursday or Friday the weekly mileage will be around 45. Also planning to have two sessions of strength/conditioning exercises - the first was this afternoon.

You've probably noticed the recent changes and additions to this site. The first is that from now on I'm only going to use the metric system for results, etc. At the bottom of each relevant page will be a suitable widget enabling you to convert to miles, etc quickly and easily.

Apologies to all my American readers for this (and some British readers too no doubt).

This page has quite a few changes down the left hand side too. These other pages have had a facelift as well; some major and some minor. Please take a look around and let me know what you think:

Sponsor Me
Tooting 24 hr race report - 2008
My Ranking
Help & Advice
Future Races
My Races
Personal Bests
Contact Me

Over the next few days I have plans to add a couple more pages too - stay tuned.

Oh yes ... before I forget ... if any of the links don't work please let me know.

No comments: