Friday 20 February 2009

Iron Horse 100

All the best to Dan Rose in Florida's Iron Horse 100 tomorrow. I know he's not running (well, not the entire distance anyway) as he's recovering from a shin injury.

I know he'll be sensible and only run a short distance before stopping to avoid making things worse. He then plans to help as a marshal/feed station assistant which is very good of him. In many ways helping at an ultra is harder then running.

Hope you're back running for the Mohican Trail, Dan.

1 comment:

Dan Rose said...

Thanks for the kind words, Chris! I wasn't able to run more than 3.5 miles before the pain kicked back in, but volunteering at the race was incredibly rewarding. I've posted an update on my site just now.

Best of luck to you in the rest of your winter training - you've got a big year ahead of you!