Monday 11 May 2009

bad weekend

Looks like John Pares had a bad run in Basel. I don't think he'll be happy with 133k. Ramona would, I think, be pleased with her 162k. Les Hill I think will be disappointed with 180k but where was Jim Rogers ...

My bad weekend has resulted in me having to take some drastic action to restore my sanity. More details another time.

The reasons for Sharon's bad run in Bergamo appear to have been of a medical/nutritional nature ... too much sodium.  Electrolyte imbalances over a long period of time when exercising can cause major problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like the results were a little down for everyone. Do you know if conditions were bad? Great run by Ramona though. John Pares will definitely not be happy with that result. Thanks for update Chris. Hope all is well. Tom