Thursday 16 September 2010

Here at last ...

Apologies for the Perth race report being a day or so later than planned.  It was all written and ready to post yesterday afternoon but then the computer crashed ... and I could get the thing working again until this morning.

Anyway, read all about it over on this page.  I hope you enjoy it.

Over the next few days (or maybe a week) I plan to look very carefully at which races are available for next year.  There's the World Championships in June and it looks likely they'll be another Commonwealth Championships next September.  I'd like to do three long ultras in 2011 so I've got to find one which fits in with those championships taking into account recovery times between races.

Also need to update my personal bests - the overall distance has been included but I haven't managed to put on the times for distances such as 50 miles, 200k, etc.  Will do that soonish.

2 comments:

Paul Hart said...

Enjoyed reading your account of the race Chris. Well done on a great performance and for running strongly throughout the race.
Paul Hart

Fiona Rennie said...

Great report Chris, and Congratulations again on your win, well deserved.

Good music choices too, I have a few of those on my Ipod but I’d forgotten about Nazerth, now there’s a blast from the past.

Thanks for your support. Fiona xx