Friday 24 September 2010

the future

It's now almost three weeks since the Perth Ultra Fest and I seem to have made a good recovery and I'm now well on the way to finalising next year's racing plans.

For this I have been using various calendars on websites such as multidays.com, 100 Marathon Club, IAU, Beyond Marathon, ULTRAmarathonRunning.com and others.

I have also lined up my first couple of shorter races in October ... see this page for details.  I've also noticed that one of the ultras on my 'to do' list is sadly no more - Worschach 24 hr race in Austria.

To end this post I've recently come across this piece by fellow ultra runner Greg Crowther in which he speculates about the reasons people run such long distances.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hi Chris,

One of the links above doesn't work. Here's the correct link:
http://biggames.ning.com/profiles/blogs/why-do-people-run-1

Best.
Keith