Saturday 23 August 2008

Another Week

Well ... just finished my last run for this week - 7+ miles fartlek. Later today there's some strength training and tomorrow there will be some cycling and more strength training.

Pleased with my training over the past few weeks except that it seems almost too easy!!!! I am increasing my mileage by 5-10% per week and the long runs by 1 mile per week and the cycling has increased in intensity ... and the strength training has progressed to bigger weights or more reps.

Overall I'm feeling very good but I don't want to increase my workload by too much and break down ... but then again I know I've got to push myself.

Anyway ... there's an update to this page and this one.

Still looking for help with any of my costs - either in cash or in kind - if you can help please get in touch.

No comments: