Monday 1 December 2008

New Shoes & Athletes of the Year

Forgot to mention yesterday (or perhaps it was the day before ...) the good people at fitnessfootwear.com have sent me a pair of New Balance MR 1062 EU to review.  They look very good, I plan to wear them for the first time tomorrow - expect a brief report.  A full review will be posted before Christmas.

I know it's a bit late but I've just seen in Athletics Weekly a voting form for readers to vote for their 'Athletes of the Year'.

Categories are: British man, British Woman, International Man, International Woman, British Junior Man, British Junior Woman, British Performance, International Performance.

How many ultra distance runners/performances do you think will get a mention when the results are announced at the end of the year ?

Send me your nominations and I'll put the 'ultra performances/runners' on this site if there's enough replies.

No comments: