Thursday 25 September 2008

Crash Training (4)

Today's training so far:

7:00am - wobble board
8:10am - eccentric ankle stretching
8:45am - ran almost 20 miles
2:50pm - strength/conditioning exercises
5:10pm - stretching, ankle massage and wobble board

Later I plan to go for a run with Otley AC - 8.5 miles.

This morning's run felt good except that it took about 8 minutes longer than expected ... the pace didn't feel slow though !!!

Still feeling OK, not overly tired. At bedtime tonight I'll have another one of those recovery drinks from Science in Sport.

Received a good email this lunchtime - three photos of me at the Hull 24hr race [two of them are very good too] - from Alan Young (sponsor and handler for William Sichel). I'm not sure where he got them but I don't recall seeing any photographer at the race ... Fay has just told me that there was a photographer there.

I was obviously too busy to notice !!!

No comments: