Tuesday 1 January 2008

New stuff and apologies

What a way to start the New Year ... new blog, new training regime and new injury which requires a new stationary bicycle, new supplements and new strength exercises.

The injury is achilles tendinosis and I've not run now for a couple of weeks but the pain is getting better and the achilles strengthening exercises seem to be working slowly. On the advice of Sharon Gayter's website I've also purchased a product from Neovite to aid recovery.

I've also had to cancel my plans to take part in the Crawley 12 hr race at the end of March. I hope Pam isn't too angry after I had promised to enter before the new year.

Must also say thanks to Carl Walsh and The Divan Centre for his kind sponsorship ... and apologies too for having to miss the first race.

No comments: